Tuesday, February 03, 2009

 

Back to painting!


After writing my last post, I'm so glad that I have atleast pursued one thing which apparently is also my favourite hobby. Finding things in Pune can sometimes be quite a struggle but I must say I was really lucky in discovering an art class that perfectly fitted my requirement, thanks to JustDial. So I'm learning painting these days on weekends and it has turned out to be the best stress buster. I have started with acrylic and this is the first landscape that I have painted.

I dont think this is bad considering that I'm just a beginner. Hope I continue to get better on this. At this point in life, this is the only thing which is giving me complete satisfaction..


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]